New guy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
  • Hey yall, excellent site. Well I finally got myself a landcruiser. Always loved the 60s, 4 doors room for kids dog and gear and solid axels , perfect building block. 83 bj60 3 inch body lift 34-10.50 swampers Me and the kids are kikin around a few different names for it, but RUSTY sure seems to fit . I picked up some steel and will be fabing front and rear bumpers set up for a portable winch, swing out tire gerry can carier and roof rack. Ive got a pic but not sure how to get it on here. Ill post it when I figure it out.​

welcome aboard. Plenty of info on the projects you mentioned, and the projects you will undoubtedly dream up.

Welcome to the addiction. This board is great to get information on your new toy. Looking forward to the photo of 'Rusty'
-Welcome-

Welcome, search is your friend. If you can't find what you are looking for, try again. Still can't find it? Ask anything! Seriously though, you'll find just about everything you wanted to know on this board.

Oh, and pics please, and sign up in the registry!

Welcome to the LC world. Now take out your wallet and remove all cash, coins, credit cards, check cards, etc and burn them.

I too wanted a 60 for kid, dog & gear! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the LC world. Now take out your wallet and remove all cash, coins, credit cards, check cards, etc and burn them.

I too wanted a 60 for kid, dog & gear! Enjoy the site!

This is very true!
Im in the phase of getting all of my loose change together to finish my SOA!

Welcome to the board brother!
I look forward to see your build on the bumpers!
I wanna do the same, but sliders have gotta come FIRST!
Now post pics!!!
:flipoff2:
Chicago

call me stupid --- i have been reading this aord since i got my 60 in January. i have seen SOA a thousand times. what does it mean?

please inform
jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom