New Guy Here (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll buy the old sliders... :D

Glad you kept the rig, it's damn nice lookin'!

Lets see what they look like once I cut them from the frame. Were are you located? Shipping might be cost issue. These things are gonna be heavy.

I'm in Los Angeles, SFV

Worked on wiring issues today. Not much of the wiring has been "right" so I've been looking everything over a little closer. My back up lights do not work. The switch seems good but no power to it. Any thoughts?? All other lights work fine.
I've checked the plugs under the truck and all are good just no power coming down the that circuit.
Moved on to a know problem. The electric fuel pump the PO installed was wired kind of ghetto. I found it wired directly to the ignition wire in the distributor. Well since that wasn't going to do, I decided to mount a remove fuse panel and breaker in the engine bay for added accessories.I may move this around some but this gets me started.
0701091422.jpg

Now the fuel pump has fused power running through a relay and I have several circuits to add more stuff.

What's the thing mounted on the fender? Circuit breaker?

Circuit breaker on the fender is very similar to a household breaker. If it gets over loaded it will "pop". Then you can look for the problem and reset it. Just extra protection between the battery ant the new fuse panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom