New Guy From Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BGMachine

Working on cars I can't afford
Threads
Hey all,

I'm new to Michigan (Rochester Hills) and from the Cincinnati area and I was looking to get plugged in with other cruiser guys and just wanted to say hi.

I have a 97 FZJ80 with the factory E-lockers, a 2" TJM lift, sliders, bumper and winch that's my daily/ exploration rig in progress.

51FCEFAA-29A4-4CA9-BEA7-DD4FC0459BE6_zpsn4mds1mp.jpg

Nice truck! Welcome to Michigan. There's a few guys around your area, they can show you around.

Cheers!
Brian

Cool! What department do you work in? I actually live in Rochester as well. Does anyone go exploring / camping / wheeling around here?

I work in the advanced engineering dept. You? I always enjoy exploring/camping/wheeling...don't get to do it as much as I'd like. I don't currently have a truck to wheel, just two 40s in various states of disrepair.

Couple guys I work with were just talking about planning a wheeling trip for the end of the month.

I work in the advanced engineering dept. You? I always enjoy exploring/camping/wheeling...don't get to do it as much as I'd like. I don't currently have a truck to wheel, just two 40s in various states of disrepair.

Couple guys I work with were just talking about planning a wheeling trip for the end of the month.

Cool. I work in NVH on the KL's. I think I'm going wheeling with some jeep guys on the 12th at rocks and valleys or whatever. I'd be up for exploring some other places to. Would I be able to tag along if you go wheeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom