New guy ‘14 LX570 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would steer clear of any dealer doing this work, even if the service advisor/tech seem competent/confident, unless they can demonstrate and provide reference of having done it at least once recently.

Far too many horror stories. Plus it does not seem very difficult. I did the flush job in a friends driveway. Not very hard and will go much faster second time around.

Would steer clear of any dealer doing this work, even if the service advisor/tech seem competent/confident, unless they can demonstrate and provide reference of having done it at least once recently.

Far too many horror stories. Plus it does not seem very difficult. I did the flush job in a friends driveway. Not very hard and will go much faster second time around.
It was more about lack of space, time and tools but after watching the videos and reading the multiple threads across the Mud I think I will end up doing the globes myself. Or die trying 😂

It was more about lack of space, time and tools but after watching the videos and reading the multiple threads across the Mud I think I will end up doing the globes myself. Or die trying 😂

We got you bro, easy job.

We got you bro, easy job.
Hey I had a question for someone who has the sensor lift and has done the globes themselves. @AnyMal does the sensor lift cause any issues for the replacement or doesn’t matter at all??

Also I have noticed that my truck doesn’t self level a fraction of what it used to before the sensor lift. Any idea if that’s bad or good? The self leveling was definitely annoying but made me feel like “something’s working” 😂😂

Hey I had a question for someone who has the sensor lift and has done the globes themselves. @AnyMal does the sensor lift cause any issues for the replacement or doesn’t matter at all??

Also I have noticed that my truck doesn’t self level a fraction of what it used to before the sensor lift. Any idea if that’s bad or good? The self leveling was definitely annoying but made me feel like “something’s working” 😂😂

Makes no difference to globes what the sensors are set to really. It will wear em out a bit faster but nothing id really worry about.
Nothing you can do about the automatic behavior quirks though. It honestly is a good sign that its not constantly adjusting for you.
That could indicate a slow leak, worn out valve somewhere, or position sensors being loose.

Dont sweat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom