New FJ40 guy in Omaha (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I recently moved to omaha, I have a 77 fj40, frame off rebuild,, new EFI engine, and 5 speed,,,, want to get connected to begin rebuilding,,

This was a father son project before I got sent to afghanistan,,, just now getting back to it. Cant recall where everything went..

Mike
719+-330-3198

Welcome back to the USA and welcome to Omaha, Mike. I don't have any experience with the fj40, but it's always good to see some activity on the Flat Land Cruiser posts. I wish you the best of luck with your project. I hope your Dad is still involved in some way.

Hello and welcome Mike. Glad to see another fellow FJ40 join the ranks. Let us know if there is anything you need for parts we probably have one laying around somewhere

Welcome back to the USA and welcome to Omaha, Mike. I don't have any experience with the fj40, but it's always good to see some activity on the Flat Land Cruiser posts. I wish you the best of luck with your project. I hope your Dad is still involved in some way.
Hey Papa,, I am the Dad,,, the AF sent me to Afghanistan,,, in my last year of a 30 yr career,,,,, and my son was getting out of high school,, just then,,,,, Hope to get started on it soon.... winter allowing

Hey Papa,, I am the Dad,,, the AF sent me to Afghanistan,,, in my last year of a 30 yr career,,,,, and my son was getting out of high school,, just then,,,,, Hope to get started on it soon.... winter allowing

Ahhh. . . . I see. Great. That's part of why I bought our 100 series - to bring our kids up to speed on vehicle repair and maintenance before they start driving. The lessons will be a little more complicated in our case, I'm afraid. My prior skill set is probably more suited to vehicles of your vintage. Time marches on I guess and I'll catch up . . . eventually.

Hope to get together and get some help putting it back together,,,, the 3 year delay,,, has made me forget where everything went!
Do you guys ever get together as a club?

There's a couple of guys with 80's that try to get stuff going. I'm way out of the loop though.

mike, there have been a few get togethers however I have never made it to any. There are a few 40 guys around here I know that I just had the pleasure of meeting solomrus and he has a 40 in the works. As for where stuff goes just ask I am sure one of us can help you. I have 13 cruisers and 13 years of moding/restoring with my brother up here, 11 40's, 2 62's so I am about 100% sure we can look at one and tell you what your mystery objects is and where it goes. (four 0 2 )three 17 seven seven 35 if you need anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom