Wheeling in Nebraska and SD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Team,

I am headed to NE and SD for work, I will proably stay 2 weeks at a time. The whole renting a car thing drives me crazy. I may drive out from NC. Is there any wheeling places in NE and SD? Also, what about mountain biking?

Or I may buy an inexpensive car and leave it out there because I will be coming back in February, March, and April. Or I could leave my 100 series out there for a few months. I would need a safe place to keep it.

In other words, does anyone with a second car want to make some cash. It would basically be the same as me renting a car each time. Like $50 a day x 9 days, cash. I hate giving this money to rental car companies. Drives me crazy.

Any ideas greatly appreciated. I would like to explore if I bring my 100 and mountain bike. If not, I could rent a mountain bike. And I know it will be cold so maybe some cold weather activities like fat wheel biking, snow shoeing, etc.

Thank you,

Andrew
uzj100 - ih8mud call sign
DM me and we can exchange phone numbers and talk about this crazy idea. I just like to enjoy all the outdoors when I visit places. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom