For Sale New design, plate winch bumpers for 80 series - CLEAROUT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bump

bump

bump

Any of these been added to any recent vehicles so we can see more pics? Also, @TurboDennis im sending a PM
Yes I just did mine. Great bumper, really happy. Let me know if you want more pics.

PXL_20231203_035148112.jpg

PXL_20240102_213257144.jpg

I wasn't looking to swap in a new front bumper of my 40th... But you have certainly caught my attention.

Shipping to 37923 (Knoxville, TN)... I almost hope it's insanely high...

I wasn't looking to swap in a new front bumper of my 40th... But you have certainly caught my attention.

Shipping to 37923 (Knoxville, TN)... I almost hope it's insanely high...
$1150 SHIPPED for the bumper. To TN shipping is actually not that bad. Not like the last one i sent to Hawaii :)

I can get you a commercial address if it helps. 37701 is the zip code for that.

I can get you a commercial address if it helps. 37701 is the zip code for that.
To TN i would ship it using regular UPS service (non-freight), so it won't matter if goes to a commercial or residential address. I get a very large discount with UPS and It ends up costing just a little bit more than truck freight, but a lot less hassle and faster.

$1150 SHIPPED for the bumper. To TN shipping is actually not that bad. Not like the last one i sent to Hawaii :)

To TN i would ship it using regular UPS service (non-freight), so it won't matter if goes to a commercial or residential address. I get a very large discount with UPS and It ends up costing just a little bit more than truck freight, but a lot less hassle and faster.
I'm going to talk to my powder coat guy, bc I might have a crazy idea rolling around in my head...

Stay tuned for just a bit on it.

I appreciate the follow up!

Cost with shipping to 40391 and how long to ship?
$1150 shipped. Will ship within 3 days of payment and will arrive in 3-5 business days after that.

Would it work with a factory winch?
Not really. Factory winch mounts lower than the the typical bumper-mounted winch, so the fairlead opening on this bumper would be slightly higher than needed for the factory winch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom