New Christmas Present (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just sold my sports car to get into overlanding. Intended to buy a 2005-2007 Lexus GX but came upon an extremely clean 2010 GX460 with barely 90K miles on it. Cannot wait to get to work on it. Plans include a 2” lift, new AT tires and wheels.

6EF522F2-27EF-4BFF-8586-594DD86D5DA5.jpeg

Congrats! This is my backup plan since trading my truck didn’t quite work. I’m looking for the same thing too with the same planned mods.

What sports car did you sell to get this?

which wheel and tire combo are you thinking of?

A stage 2+ VW Golf R set up for road rallying. Very fast, tenacious grip, and super tight handling. Great fun but my three little boys are now as big or bigger than me. We love mountain biking so building an overland rig seems like the next logical step.

I LOVE Fuel wheels. Having trouble choosing tires though. I want the biggest I can fit without cutting into body work. I expect to remove the side steps but not so sure I want to cut into fenders just yet. Massaging the inner liner is to be expected as well, considering what I’ve read on here.

Welcome to the "club"! Just my usual note about taking a look at this: 150-Series Toyotas
This is all the build threads from mild to wild, well... wild being the best we can do with our rigs anyways.
Also, I'm freaking on Jesus too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom