New Bumper and Accessory Distributorship (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
I'm finalizing my distributorship with TGT/OA in Australia. These bumpers and products are made in Perth, AU.

Jason

XROX FRONT BUMPERS

40 series
upload_2017-4-25_17-17-24.png

60 series

upload_2017-4-25_17-17-40.png

80 series

upload_2017-4-25_17-18-18.png

100 series

upload_2017-4-25_17-18-42.png

200 series

upload_2017-4-25_17-19-15.png

I took a look at their catalog after seeing your post in the 100 series forum look nice and a lot of offerings. Are you going to be bringing a few in to have on hand or ship them as they are ordered? Also are you going to offer the different configurations like a jerry can carrier and tire carrier?

I took a look at their catalog after seeing your post in the 100 series forum look nice and a lot of offerings. Are you going to be bringing a few in to have on hand or ship them as they are ordered? Also are you going to offer the different configurations like a jerry can carrier and tire carrier?

For the next couple of months I will just be ordering bulk sea freight once a month. Then once things get going I will start stocking items.

Working with them on different arm configurations now. They currently offer jerry can carriers for the LH side and tire carriers for both sides.

J

Jerry can on a 200.

TWC202 (4).JPG

ALL! I appreciate all the interest in the Xrox and rear TGT bumpers. These are not cheap quality Asian made products that others are currently selling.

TGT has an outlet for the "WHO FLUNG DUNG" bumpers for about 1/3 of the price of the Xrox and TGT rear bumpers.

Honestly, I'm not interested in flooding our great cruiser quality demographic with sub-par products. Too many others are already doing that for a cheap buck. I understand budgets.... BUT armor is something that SHOULD NOT BE SKIMPED ON!

If you are looking for a CHEAP deal... DO NOT INQUIRE HERE!

Just my .02

Jason

Hey Jason,

When will you know about prices for the front bumpers, specifically for the 80 series? Those things look sweet! Thanks for all you do.

-O'Neill

Thread revival!

@reevesci are you still ordering these?

I'm not, but since I have a 100 for the shop now I can make something similar if you are interested.

J

I saw the new 100, looks good!

I'll call or email about the armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom