New BJ60 Owner in Victoria (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, my name is Jake and I have recently added a cruiser to my fleet. Long time Toyota guy but first time landcruiser owner. I’ve always wanted a bj60 . Loving it so far, had to do some work to it recently ( clutch master, slave,tie rods , batteries etc...) . Front diff rebuild is in the near future unfortunately , tons of slop from the pinion and the gear oil has a nice sparkle to it.

3B-T
5 speed
33” Toyos
B57A0CD3-65D0-4C85-81F8-055EB48A7663.jpeg

Welcome! Truck looks great!

I was into Toyota's for years before getting into cruisers too. You won't be disappointed!

Good looking 60. Good year too. Turbo on there when you got it?

Once the summer is over I'm gonna start badgering the powers that be to do a meet up once in a while again.

It's nice to get together for a beer and bs every month or two. :beer:

Seapotato...you sound pretty serious...maybe you should become President :)

Once the summer is over I'm gonna start badgering the powers that be to do a meet up once in a while again.

I actually ran into the Crusty's and chatted for a good 45min or so last week. Club came up in in discussion a couple times. Sounds like they're not into getting involved again. Busy with house projects, work, dogs, etc.

I was half thinking I might try to organize a pub meet for August. Will get another thread going to try to figure out a date/time that works for people. Weekends still best for you? Could have some chat and see if anyone is up for trying to pull together all these cruisers owners back into some semblance of a club again.

I actually ran into the Crusty's and chatted for a good 45min or so last week. Club came up in in discussion a couple times. Sounds like they're not into getting involved again. Busy with house projects, work, dogs, etc.

I was half thinking I might try to organize a pub meet for August. Will get another thread going to try to figure out a date/time that works for people. Weekends still best for you? Could have some chat and see if anyone is up for trying to pull together all these cruisers owners back into some semblance of a club again.

I work 4 on 4 off now so days of the week have lost much of their meaning,

12hr shifts too, so I can't really go far on the work days but yeah I'd be down for that.

I have a couple weeks off in august, and my list of reasons to go to vic is almost at 2.

When it hits 3 I might subject myself to the malahat crapshoot. :lol:

And apparently the road trip up island is happening this year, but I guess it's for facebook users only. :rolleyes: :deadhorse:

It's nice to get together for abeer and bs every month or two. :beer:

Yeah turbo was already on it when I bought it. Just need to hook up a pyro and boost gauge and dial it in a bit. I would totally be down to get together over some beers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom