New 200 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saved up some money while overseas and decided to buy an LC when I returned stateside. Picked up my ‘18 in blizzard white a few weeks ago and couldn’t be happier. Taking her across country to my next station in AK. This is my first Toyota 4x4 and I’m sure this forum is going to be a great resource.

I look forward to chatting with and maybe meeting some of the people here.

Regards,
Chris

Congrats!!

As soon as you can, scrub your KDSS valve face and put some LPS3 on there to prevent corrosion.. trust me.

Awesome, congrats... and welcome home, sir.
Im
Congrats! When you travel in Yukon, try the golden circle route.
I’m on a pretty tight driving schedule already, but if I have some free time when I get near Whitehorse, thanks for the tip though, it may be a future trip if I can’t do it this time around.

Chris

Congrats! Are you planning to modify your new rig?
Congrats! Though, it's a lie until you post pictures of it 🤣

I do plan on it in the future, after the factory warranty expires. The only thing I want to do in the near future is to get rid of the side steps and get a roof basket.

Once I find some surroundings that complement the LC I’ll get a better picture!

E7BFE4A8-9A76-47FC-998B-CE12FCC5EF10.jpeg

Congrats, and enjoy :cheers:

Nice. I've made the drive from the lower 48 to AK almost a dozen times. Twice in a 200 and no better vehicle for that journey. Jealous. Enjoy and congrats on the new ride.

That’s a lot of miles! The LC was great, I didn’t get to take it off road much but it was great as a highway cruiser.

Reactions: dmc
That’s a lot of miles! The LC was great, I didn’t get to take it off road much but it was great as a highway cruiser.

My first trip was in 1996 in an 87 BMW 325is. Cassiar was all gravel back then but still wouldn't call it going off road. The paved route is gorgeous as is.

My first trip was in 1996 in an 87 BMW 325is. Cassiar was all gravel back then but still wouldn't call it going off road. The paved route is gorgeous as is.

Yeah my wife and I were so happy we decided to drive. It was gorgeous. There was no traffic and we saw a ton of wildlife and great views along the way.

Congrats on your LC and trip!

I pick up our 2017 LC this week - also Blizzard White - will post pics then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom