New 200 owner here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just moved this to introduce yourself section

Last edited:
Welcome. Things have been a little slow since covid but we are still around. We do a lot of trips with Upstate Cruisers and ONSC. A lot of us are members of several clubs. Personally I'll probably be doing the Relic Run, GSMTR, Logan's Run for sure and maybe a few other side trips this year. Might be a good time to plan a meet up, especially with so many people new to the area.

Welcome. Things have been a little slow since covid but we are still around. We do a lot of trips with Upstate Cruisers and ONSC. A lot of us are members of several clubs. Personally I'll probably be doing the Relic Run, GSMTR, Logan's Run for sure and maybe a few other side trips this year. Might be a good time to plan a meet up, especially with so many people new to the area.
Tell me about the GSMTR. I'm usually up in the Bryson area every year trout fishing. Have done some forrest service roads up around there and Nantahala.

Tell me about the GSMTR. I'm usually up in the Bryson area every year trout fishing. Have done some forrest service roads up around there and Nantahala.
GSMTR is an annual event. Its been held at Wind Rock Park the last several years. Wind rock has an amazing amount of trails. Everything from Gravel roads to Buggy only trails. The club usually gets a cabin Thursday - Sunday. Its always a good time and is well put together.

Welcome! Yep, Scott is right about those being the big events for the year. I'll add Upstate Cruisers Over the Mountain Tour - it's one of my favorite annual events but there's often a limit on the number of rigs because of small campgrounds. Also, Upstate Cruisers Parkway Ride is great if you don't mind having your truck scratched all to hell (seriously, you absolutely can't avoid the scratches and some of them will not buff out).

Welcome! Yep, Scott is right about those being the big events for the year. I'll add Upstate Cruisers Over the Mountain Tour - it's one of my favorite annual events but there's often a limit on the number of rigs because of small campgrounds. Also, Upstate Cruisers Parkway Ride is great if you don't mind having your truck scratched all to hell (seriously, you absolutely can't avoid the scratches and some of them will not buff out).
I enjoyed the Over the Mountain Tour also but had to skip the last day because I didn't want to destroy the paint on the 200. I'll definitely be doing it again when I get my 62 back on the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom