Negitive feed back on FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you look at most of those negative reviews, they were from when the FJ first came out and its people bitching about the dealer mark up. Almost of all of the negative comments come from people that don't actually own the FJ. There are a few from people that just looked at them on the lot. Yahoo should distinguish between owners and non-owners.

Yes. I agree. I don't care what the same 5 people are saying.

back9

Hey there,
I read about 30-40 of these postings and it is amazing to me that everyone who really had a complaint about it, never drove one or had one. Like said above, they probably looked at them at a lot or online and made their judgement from there. Pretty sad!

I do have a question for you and everyone else though. I made my first post last Thursday on here, I had ordered the Titanium Metallic - 6 speed one, and it will be here in 3 months.

What, if any, bad things or things you don't like regarding the FJ do you have? I have talked to a lot of people who have them at work (I work for Toyota Manuf) and I VERY rarely hear anything bad.......

Thanks
JM

What does it tell you about Yahoo autos when these are the top 5 rated SUVs?

1. Hummer H2
2. Mitsubishi Outlander
3. Jeep Liberty
4. Saturn Outlook
5. Ford Freestyle

:flipoff2:

How true....

As far as thigns I don't like. Thats easy for me there is nothing I don't like.

I took it out off roading and I must say wow. It is cool looking and fun to drive.

This type of "open" ratings and review system is not realistic. It is two-sided. You notice people either go 1 star across the board or 5 stars.

FJ owners are just as much at fault. Giving it 5 stars for comfort is a bit ridiculous. If you have ever ridden in a Mercedes Benz Maybach you certainly wouldn't give most anything else 5 stars in comfort. Alas, I see the dilemma of trying to even out the scores.

I tried giving it my true opinion, but with ~400 votes, it isn't going to count for anything.

-Rip

You speak of comfort. I think it fits great. I don't like plushy seats. So I would never own an off road vehicle with plush seats. But, I see your point. If they required people to log in it would help reduce bogus reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom