Neeeeeed to sell my 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What I'm selling:
I'm looking to sell (almost give-away!) my blue 1990 SR5 V6 Auto, 4door, S-roof, pwr locks, windows, 31" All Terrains, Polished Alum 15" wheels, 4" Old Man Emu Suspension Lift, Cat-Back exhaust, Headers, Downey Torsion bar, Alpine Sat ready cd head-unit, K&N FilterCharger, After market Side-Steps. With the lift, I've never hit 'em on the rocks west of Colorado Springs! :)

Reason for selling:
Bought a Honda Insight Hybrid for my commuting, and no longer need do drive the Runner! Its just sittin in my driveway looking for a good home. She has about 256K on her, but she runs well. Asking only 3500, obo. Let me know if you'd like to take a test-drive. In the Colorado Springs Area.

She does have 2 rust spots in the passenger rear quarter panel, but I do have a rear swing-out tire carrier to install. (so you're gonna need to weld in heavier steel anyways...so I've just put the project on back-burner) Got the tire carrier off of e-bay, and just never had the time to install it.

I'd love to keep it, but I just don't have the time to toot around in the high country, and I don't see that situation changing this summer, so I'd rather sell the Runner to a deserving person whos going to take care and enjoy it!

719-244-3025
Jeff

Pics

I've got a few pics at home....whats your e-mail address? E-mail me @
JeffVanWyk@yahoo.com

I have a brand new, never mounted AT 31" tire from 4Wheel Parts, that'll go with it...

Well, I guess if I read the thread that you posted, I would've known your address.....anyways :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom