Neeeeeed to sell my 4Runner

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by ColoCruiserJeff, Jun 22, 2005.

1. ColoCruiserJeff

ColoCruiserJeff

What I'm selling:
    I'm looking to sell (almost give-away!) my blue 1990 SR5 V6 Auto, 4door, S-roof, pwr locks, windows, 31" All Terrains, Polished Alum 15" wheels, 4" Old Man Emu Suspension Lift, Cat-Back exhaust, Headers, Downey Torsion bar, Alpine Sat ready cd head-unit, K&N FilterCharger, After market Side-Steps. With the lift, I've never hit 'em on the rocks west of Colorado Springs! :)

Reason for selling:
    Bought a Honda Insight Hybrid for my commuting, and no longer need do drive the Runner! Its just sittin in my driveway looking for a good home. She has about 256K on her, but she runs well. Asking only 3500, obo. Let me know if you'd like to take a test-drive. In the Colorado Springs Area.

She does have 2 rust spots in the passenger rear quarter panel, but I do have a rear swing-out tire carrier to install. (so you're gonna need to weld in heavier steel anyways...so I've just put the project on back-burner) Got the tire carrier off of e-bay, and just never had the time to install it.

I'd love to keep it, but I just don't have the time to toot around in the high country, and I don't see that situation changing this summer, so I'd rather sell the Runner to a deserving person whos going to take care and enjoy it!

719-244-3025
    Jeff

2. sc40

sc40

3. ColoCruiserJeff

ColoCruiserJeff

Pics

I've got a few pics at home....whats your e-mail address? E-mail me @
    JeffVanWyk@yahoo.com

I have a brand new, never mounted AT 31" tire from 4Wheel Parts, that'll go with it...

4. ColoCruiserJeff

ColoCruiserJeff

Well, I guess if I read the thread that you posted, I would've known your address.....anyways :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.