Need to find part# for my -68 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what part are you looking for?

At the moment there isnt any hurry but i plan on doing a frame off restoration later this year and it would feel nice to have hold of all oem part#s then , guess i will need to replace some parts during the rebuild. I Have the EPC but unfortunately it starts -69. And that is the only dokumentation the Toyotadealers around here have to use too.

I have a '68 that was first titled in '69 and most of the part numbers are in the 69- EPC. There are only a few oddball parts that don't show up AFAIK.

The blinkers changed between 68 and 69 so they wont show in the EPC i am also interested in the turn signal lenses in the back

The blinkers changed between 68 and 69 so they wont show in the EPC i am also interested in the turn signal lenses in the back

You need to find yourself a better Toyota parts guy....

While the early trucks are not in EPC, (and were seperate micro fiche, purple top, instead of red, broke down by year, instead of in a group ;) ) the folks that work in parts distribution for Toyota have the ability to look up parts for earlier vehicles based off frame number.

81550-60011 is the Toyota part number for the tail lamp assembly for the rear of a 40 series from 1963 to 1968.

Ive called several here in Sweden non of them have the fische saved they only got the EPC to use.

Last edited:
I'd watch ebay for fiche.

I highly recommend this guy: http://stores.ebay.com/VicsFiche

I've bought about a dozen sets from him over a couple of years. Old FJ4* fiche, old 1st gen, 2nd gen PU/4Runner, old Cressida and Supra, and newer Tacoma fiches.

He has good prices, doesnt rip you on shipping, quick shipping, and very understanding to deal with if any problems come up.

Yes. I got all this stuff new from SOR a year ago and it was listed as '69 stuff. Be careful though, there was a change in or around '72 to the rear door weatherstripping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom