Need stock air box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got what you want.

Sorry I couldn't answer your call, I was at work.

I have a rubber hose (no cracks) and the bottom of the housing. The upper part is for a 93-94 and would require some custom work to make it fit.

Nicholas, lets try it.

ForumRunner_20130919_181238.jpg

ForumRunner_20130919_181225.jpg

Here are some pics. You'd need to fab a square plate- round tube adapter to make it work. Feel free to stop by sometime on your way home from work to check it out.

ForumRunner_20130919_181225.jpg

ForumRunner_20130919_181238.jpg

Here are some pics. You'd need to fab a square plate- round tube adapter to make it work. Feel free to stop by sometime on your way home from work to check it out.

I will stop by anytime that works for you tomorrow. Text, call or pm when is best for you. Thanks

Thanks everybody for the replies. I hooked up with Nicholas and he provided a box and hose from a 94. I modified it to fit on my 96 and it worked well. I will get some intake temp readings with the tuna can and with the "cold air" setup on in the middle of the day to see if there are any big differences. I will make a quick vid on how to mod the box as well.

the pics above show a square intake, i have one of those if anyone needs it. is the 96 a round one? i have been causally looking for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom