Need source for motor mounts- BJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need new motor mounts for my 2/85 BJ60. I have messages/emails in to G&S and RADD Cruisers. Anyone have a known good source for these?
Thanks,
Ron

Ron_85BJ60 said:
I need new motor mounts for my 2/85 BJ60. I have messages/emails in to G&S and RADD Cruisers. Anyone have a known good source for these?
Thanks,Ron

If RADD does not have them, go to Toyota.

Get friendly with your your local parts dealer.

gb

I already checked with CDan for the OEM part , he can't get them. If RADD doesn't have them I'll have to try a Canadian Toyota dealer. Any recommendations? I have the contact info for Don Valley North Toyota, will try them if all else fails.

Vancouver warehouse has lots $135.ish.Rod at Suncountry toyota is a good guy.Good luck with aftermarket. Rob

Got one on order through Hilltop, thanks for the help.

Ron

to bad about the month/yr
I have 14 new ones for 81 thru to 11/84 for $50 each (new)
I can bring in the later mounts but they cost a bit more and will take at least a month due to shipping

Hi Ron, recieved your PM, been checking with my supplier and they show only HJ60 model mounts.

My supplier shows nothing for that model year, sorry.

Toyota retail is something like 168.00 each and they have two in stock at Toyota.

Rob

Mud_Guppie said:
to bad about the month/yr
I have 14 new ones for 81 thru to 11/84 for $50 each (new)
I can bring in the later mounts but they cost a bit more and will take at least a month due to shipping

Darn...sorry Steve...did not think you would have them...

Update your website would ya! :D

gb

the website sucks butt
I've been spending time getting inventory, taking pics etc.
It takes a lot more time then I thought it would to create a nice website

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom