Need some help from you SOA 60's out there (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hojack, they look like twins, we have the same front bumper and it looks like the same rear bumper. Great taste!

I definitely think mine sits higher in the rear and that is what I don't like. I like the look with the lower rear. May have to make some adjustments.

The Phoenician, nice looking rig. I think yours is most like my stance is right now, with the rear being a little higher. How is it when you are wheeling? Does it ever feel top heavy to you? I know you are always going to get some of that when you do a SOA but just curious. Thanks!

The Phoenician, nice looking rig. I think yours is most like my stance is right now, with the rear being a little higher. How is it when you are wheeling? Does it ever feel top heavy to you? I know you are always going to get some of that when you do a SOA but just curious. Thanks!
I have air bags in the rear. So i can adjust height as needed. When wheeling it's a beast, but you have to know the off camber limits and avoid them when possible. That comes with getting to know your rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom