Need rig transport from Idaho to Colorado!?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1976 FJ40 in Mountain Home, Idaho to Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Let me know if anyone has a trip that this might fit into, or if anyone has any suggestions for a good transport company. Thanks Ray
aspenboarder@aol.com
(970)309-3367

I have been thinking about getting a few more LVs out in Idaho. Might get a good price to bring yours and two more back in one load. My trailer won't hold more than one so I was thinking about shipping options.

I would have told him I would buy them if I could only figure out shipping. I have shipped 2 trucks across the nation but it is a bit spendy.

we should have spoke last week!! Barry w/ Proffitts had a truck and 3 hauler trailer that he wouldve gone if he could have picked up more than 1 but he just sold his rig and is looking for another!! keep me in touch, where are you LV's? Thx Ray

Now I want to cry :crybaby:

Trucks are/were in Boise....it has been awhile since we spoke though. I'll have to call him to see if they are still for sale.

Maybe...maybe not. Gee, I wonder who's 40 you bought? Why not just meet half way or fly up and drive back?

Owyhee Jackass said:
Maybe...maybe not. Gee, I wonder who's 40 you bought? Why not just meet half way or fly up and drive back?

Hmmm...sounds like a familiar trip... :D I had a ginourmous trailer to bring the cruiser home on...lol. We met outside of Salt Lake...wasn't that bad driving across Wyoming...wasn't that good either...;)

I used this guy to haul my LV from LA to Fargo, ND for $800.

W.W. Railsback Hotshot Service

Cell 605-484-2394
Office 605-787-5676
Home 605-786-1302
Fax 605-786-0276

Couple buddys of mine have used him since then also, very, very reasonable and super nice guy to boot.

Hope this helps, Matt

Called him and everything went great and then this morning after 2 weeks he says he can't do it anymore! Help anyone have any other suggestions!! I know there are guys who have had transport companies transport there rigs!!

I used Dependable Auto Shippers (www.dasautoshippers.com) to ship an FJ40 from California to Georgia for $715. They took about a week longer than quoted, but the truck arrived with no problems. Very reasonable.

I've had Betty over at Champion Auto Transport in Denver move two cars for me... EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICE!!! $350 for my 96 FZJ80 from Boulder to Tucson....

Betty
(303) 227-0226

Try coast to coast auto shippers. A guy based in Boise brought my troopie and 80 to me in Virginia last week. I can't comment on the price though, company footed the bill.

Guess what cruiser I need moved Ken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom