Need new(used) side mirrors...pls. help! (1 Viewer)

Got my new rig last night..... But I need side mirrors...at least the driver side for now..... The driver side mirror is just there! It's loose, plastic, and falling apart!! The passenger is OK... But could use an upgrade. Any suggestions?:confused:
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0174.jpg
DSC_0178.jpg

loeky

SILVER Star
i've got a set of aftermarket 62 style mirrors i'd like to get rid of. good condition, just not new. upgraded to Aussie styles.

$30 + shipping? let me know.

2mbb

SILVER Star
If you've got the coin, get the OEM "aussie" mirrors. They look like the ones Rawhead rex has above. The cheaper plastic imitation ones are OK, but the OEM ones are really sweet. You can get them from SOR and Man-a-Fre...

MANUCHAO

omnia mea mecum porto
Got my new rig last night..... But I need side mirrors...at least the driver side for now..... The driver side mirror is just there! It's loose, plastic, and falling apart!! The passenger is OK... But could use an upgrade. Any suggestions?:confused:

The Aussie mirrors rock !!! I mine a few days after I got me FJ60 4 years ago.

I dont know if I still have the originals, if I do, you are welcome to have them...I'll check...there was nothing wrong with them, I think they are too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom