Need Liftgate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey all,
sorry for the post here, but nothing in parts. i need a liftgate for a 98 with glass. has anyone a)got one for sale or b) have a list of toyota salvage yards i could call. thanks

jeffb
98 cruizer

No matter how embarassing you'll have to explain how yours got damaged. :whoops:

This Salvage Yard Thead was on page three. ;)

ok....not soo bad. backed into a parking spot in a garage and didnt notice the sprinkler pipe. it entered the window just below the 3rd brake light. man''that sucker scared the bejeebers out of me. damaged the lifgate as well.

That sucks. If you can't get a salvage part and need to go new I recommend talking to Cruiser Dan. He can save you some serious money on the OEM parts.

thanks all. great info. hey, i did a search on the car-part.com site and came up with a price from a yard in iowa(i think). when i go to that yards web page the price listed for the same gate is higher (250 on car-part.com and 650 on the yards web page) is there any wiggle room on this or should i expect to pay the 650 and not the 250? thanks.

jeffb

Just call them and tell them you saw the part on car-part.com. If they try and tell you it's really $650 you have found one of the more dishonest companies in Iowa. Finding a lower internet price on a competive search site is normal. you just have to ask for the lowest price you've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom