Need help with wiring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking of installing a nav unit over christmas break. Would like to know where to tap into the speed sensor wire and the reverse wire...pics would be great. I was able to find this for a 1995 80 speed sensor wire but don't know if this is the same for a 1997 LX450.

Also, would like to know the wire color codes around the factory amp in a 97 LX450.

If the above has been covered in the past then just point me to the right thread.

Thanks.

You may want to have a Electrical wiring diagram for this and other wiring projects in the future. Not as much as a FSM, I am sure Dan can help you out. later robbie

A number of guys have put nav systems in their trucks. Koffer put a Toyota nav system in his truck (from a Camry I think)--nicely done too. If that's what your planning to install, give him a PM.

Thanks Tom. Yes, I had come across Koffer's thread. I will send him a PM. I am installing the Pioneer AVIC-D1 for navigation. Additionally, this will now become the center of the multimedia system in the truck. Thus, the request for the color codes of the wires around the factory amp.

Pradeep

Now that you have asked for and received assistance from the group, you are obligated to post a write-up of your install.

We like lotsa pictures too. :D

-B-

Beowulf said:
Now that you have asked for and received assistance from the group, you are obligated to post a write-up of your install.

We like lotsa pictures too. :D

-B-

B....Yes, I promise. The unit arrives by Next Friday. Will post pictures and a write-up once done.

This is a great forum. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom