Need help identifying a 3F Carb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While this carb is on a 93 FJ73, I posted here as most of the 70s in the 70s forum are diesel And the 3F was in the 60 series.

My friend has this vehicle and we want to purchase a China carb while this one is sent off for rebuild. All the 3Fs carbs I’ve seen on eBay are slightly different then his current carb. His vehicle is a manual choke carb and his vehicle has AC.

his carb part number is 21100-61340
the ones on ebay are 2100-61300

xT5xP5P.jpg

F0lKW0E.jpg

g1Wpcnl.jpg

all the ones on eBay are the same with the vacuum fittings facing forward and the extra diaphragm on the drivers side of the carb. These also have an inlet on top above the secondary on the drivers side as well.

1lF9iSG.png

wcyPfUb.png

NmMcDJp.png

I feel pretty confident this carb will work on his engine but wanted to check in here to see what those with a lot more experience think.

thanks for the help

ASO

So. American Truck ? Looks good.

That part # checks out, but it's possible that truck has been desmogged.

I know nothing about the 3F carbs, but I'd at least make sure the throttle cable/Rods setup is the same. Those 21100-61300 look like they're for a cable.

@TeamJB had a NOS 3F carb for sale but I don't remember which one...

LypJMZl.png
So I’m guess no issue with this working on a 92 3F..... it sure looks more like his original carb !!!

what about this missing diaphragm? I don’t have the truck here but is that for his AC idle ?

Last edited:
I looked for the ad but couldn’t find it. What was the price ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom