Need fuel cans? Water cans? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went to DS Tactical to replace some worn out fuel caps and got a couple new funnels. For people in Canada, this place is in New Westminster and has complete stock in military quality fuel and water cans. They ship and have a good online store.
789E7092-A6FB-46A6-A9A3-2A69C4AA5A36.jpeg

DS Tactical is where I ordered my Scepter Fuel Cans before the States banned the sales of them in 2009 because they are not CARB compliant or child proof. Yet the US Military uses them and can purchase Scepter Fuel Cans new.

I know about CARB. But there is NO WAY a child or anyone with marginal upper body strength and
a wrench is going to open these - just not gonna happen.
Without a wrench, no one is going to open them - easily.

well, reality is not something that CARB is particularly interested in, it seems... But, to be fair, strength is not exactly a very easy criterion to use for legislation either.

All my Scepter cans came from DS Tactical. It was an especially easy purchase when I lived in New West!

Out of curiosity, how much are they going for?

For those of us in the USA.... I could send these to Reno, NV.... where can I buy either the Scepter tan fuel jugs (2 of them) or something similar? I have a 4x4 Labs rear bumper on my '97 LX450 setup for 1 spare tire and the 2 cans on the other side.

DS Tactical says Canada address only for shipping.

DS Tactical says Canada address only for shipping.
Call them and double check. If I remember correctly, at some point their site didn't allow shipping to the US, but they would take your order and ship to the US if you called them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom