Need factory wiring diagram.....sources ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have already done a search for the source for the FWD (factory wiring diagram) I know it is here on MUD somewhere because I saw a reference to it with a phone # etc...just can't find it now that I need it :bang::bang:

After I got the pesky misfire sorted out on my '94 80 series, ( dist. was off by a tooth thanks to the PO).... NOW it appears that my AC will not work...Compressor will not engage.....I must have buggered up the wiring harness afterall.....****. It worked great before !!!!!!!
All the wires looked good after I went thru all the trouble to unwrap the harness.....must have missed one or something else is mucked up.
It would be helpful to have a clue as to which one of the 26 dozen wires is the AC wire...so I do not FUBAR any wires by chance.

I am having seasonal allergies from Hadies right now and can hardly see to check anything on the 80.....Big Bummer. So very little progress is being made on my PM's right now..
My eyes are as red as the devil himself.....
I have tried about a dozen different eye drops and have been to several MD's....no help yet....I am almost ready to move away from this place......:bang::bang:

I think you need the EWD. If you have the FSM, you can check
the a/c switch for the color codes. On my '91, the switch wires are 2 & 3 for checking "on" continuity.

I think you need the EWD. If you have the FSM, you can check
the a/c switch for the color codes. On my '91, the switch wires are 2 & 3 for checking "on" continuity.

I guess you are right, it is called the EWD........my bad.

I would like to know what color code the AC wire is as it passes by the EGR....that is where I checked things out and thought all looked well..... But that is when the AC quit...so that is where I think the problem lies....

It would be nice to have the EWD for future adventures too....... I am just starting my PM's and econo mods....

Last edited:
I bought an EWD in perfect condition off ebay for really cheap. Look out for one, they pop up every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom