Wanted Need Drivers side Spare carrier for 1973 FJ40 (PA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

James Madigan

SILVER Star
Threads
I need a drivers side spare carrier with hinges and latch,at a good price.Thanks, For a 1973 FJ40

Last edited:
Yes, to narrow it down it would be for a 75 - early 76 Left side, not tubular. I have a couple but shipping would suck.

I shipped one (passenger side)last week it was$ 53 via fedex.I could pay that as long as i get a carrier with the hinges and latches .

I shipped one (passenger side)last week it was$ 53 via fedex.I could pay that as long as i get a carrier with the hinges and latches .

Well if you can handle the shipping, I’m sure @pardion can help you out. I have some too, but with bricks and mortar overhead, I can’t compete on prices.

Mine is still avail...

I can’t check stock again until Wednesday, but if I have one, it’s $300 with the tub hook, plus the ride.

I need a drivers side spare carrier with hinges and latch,at a good price.Thanks, For a 1973 FJ40

Curious are adding a second spare tire carrier? Stock spare tire carrier was on the passengers side.

What year was it for? 72-76 models the metal was quite a bit thinner (lighter) and stamped with a few rubs for strength.

Ok i just bought one on here LIP,.no my truck is setup with ambulance doors and the right hand door has the license plate. Thanks to all for their interest jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom