Need another buyer..I'm off to buy an M416 trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well...this is a continuation from a previous thread since there is new information ;). The Landowner called me back. He is a VERY nice guy. Gentleman, my plan is to negotiate with him to bring him a buyer for other trailers he has. I am not buying two trailers...but I will negotiate a better deal for me IF I can offer another buyer. He has several M416's and M101's. I will take pics and post.
I will be out there today
For those that are interested let me know..
airlaird

Well...this is a continuation from a previous thread since there is new information ;). The Landowner called me back. He is a VERY nice guy. Gentleman, my plan is to negotiate with him to bring him a buyer for other trailers he has. I am not buying two trailers...but I will negotiate a better deal for me IF I can offer another buyer. He has several M416's and M101's. I will take pics and post.
I will be out there today
For those that are interested let me know..
airlaird
I would like to see pics. I am kind of far away but I am looking inot buying one of these..

Very interested. Lets see pics.

Trailer pics

OK, he had several trailers. M101's M416's and M100's. Enclosed are some pics of what he is selling. These pics are an M100 trailer (round fender flares).
He is asking $750.00 and this is is good condition. Surface rust and no holes in the bed. I bought an M416 trailer from because I preferred the Squared fenders of the M416. anyway, this trailer I would buy in a second...but again I prefer the M416.
I have more pics...but I'll post on request. No affiliation and I am not brokering...he gave me a good deal simply if I put the word out.
airlaird

Last edited:
I went out last night and got the other M416 that he had. He has 2-3 more in parts laying around. This had the tongue rusted off but had another one on a different unit. I didn't have any tools to take it off so I will be going back out to get it at a later date. I'll post some pics tonight. Thank you AIRLAIRD for posting this up. I have been looking for a long time and to have this one about an hour away was perfect for me.

Where are these located?????

Great job guys...these trailers are a blast. I'm just starting to restore/mod mine.

Great job guys...these trailers are a blast. I'm just starting to restore/mod mine.

I'm looking forward to it!! In the 2 and half days that I have had it I'm going crazy trying to figure out what it is I want to do with it?! Here are a few pics of what I picked up the other night....

P1010090-2.jpg

P1010091.jpg

P1010099.jpg

Powder coating

Yep My frame is being sandblasted right now....then off to the powder coater.
I would post pics..but obviously, the before and after pics have been done on this forum over ...and over. So i don't want to bore ya'll with it. Anyway, I'm psyched.
airlaird

Yep My frame is being sandblasted right now....then off to the powder coater.
I would post pics..but obviously, the before and after pics have been done on this forum over ...and over. So i don't want to bore ya'll with it. Anyway, I'm psyched.
airlaird

Man, I can't wait. My M101 is going to the sandblaster, welder, then paint, etc in the next week or two. Just need to free up some time!

airlaird,

Just curious on what kind of price you got on getting your trailer frame sand blasted and powder coated. Thnking about doing the same to my trailer.

Thanks

Well...the frame itself got sandblasted for $150.00....this included the fenders and lunette. (You get a better deal with hard cash ;))). Do NOT get it soda blasted...Baking soda will NOT get off the rust. You must sandblast it. Now, the tub will cost me around $100.00....once I get the hatch cut I will bring it to him for blasting.
The frame is now at the powdercoaters. I am unsure of the price yet...because I threw in the fenders at the last minute. I will find out tomorrow the pricing on it. I will be Semi black and should be under $200.00.
airlaird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom