Wanted Need Aisin Carb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cant find a part number to order the right rebuild kit for my rochester carb. NAPA couldnt find one either. In need of Aisin Carb. AT least with the factory carb i can get tech support on MUD!

Cant find a part number to order the right rebuild kit for my rochester carb. NAPA couldnt find one either. In need of Aisin Carb. AT least with the factory carb i can get tech support on MUD!
What year?

From what ive read, any year besides 69,80,81,82 is decent. Ive got no smog equipment, and im using a Vaccum Advance distributor. The F i am running was made in 1972. Im assuming any mid 70's F Carb shoud work better than what i have. I dont care if its a fuel saving cali carb, or gas guzzling power house, as long as it runs good and hooks up to my rig for a decent price.

still looking? i have a couple of carbs in the garage that came off running rigs but they should probably be rebuilt.

Yup, still looking. Pm'ed you. Id like to find one that i can bolt up and go until i have the extra cash to spend on a rebuild, or maybe rebuild it myself.

if i were you, i'd buy phils for sure. he's a stand up dude! :beer:

Only 1500 miles on rebuilt carb? Im assuming it works flawlessly? Sounds like OrangeFJ45 has got your back. You take paypal? I'll post this on your post as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom