Need a good pic of a Warn 12K in a ARB bar ---Anybody? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LINUS

Waiting for the Great Pumpkin
Threads
Reason being I've got a set of PIAA XT90 lights that I want to use, but I don't have a winch in my bar yet, and I'd have to cut out the lower foglight tabs and weld in a new piece that is ~3.5" wide and sits back ~5" to set back the lights so that they aren't hangin' off the front of my truck like a pair of cold nipples :D

If this is going to cause any reason for me to cuss when I get a Warn in there, then I'd sooner just use some smaller lights and be able to have plenty of room to work the winch. I seriously doubt I've got reason to worry, but I know if I don't ask then it will be a problem.

A closeup side shot is what I need to judge if my setback is more than I can work around or not.

Thanks!

I don't have pics handy but I run a 12k warn in a ARB bar, with PIAA 8012's mounted, everything fits and works fine, I did have to bend the tab for the lights on the bar up a bit....I kinda forget why.

oh I do have a pic
18552503.jpg

Pimp:

What's the 'slit like' opening just below the roller fairlead? I've seen this on LRs and the bumpers seem to get dinged there and bend a bit. Is it for air flow? Has anyone else had this problem or seen it?

Cheers, Hugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom