SOLD NC '92 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(116, 103, 103)
1992 FJ80 that has been well maintained. 300k miles on the clock - though some of that was obtained while towing. Very solid, dependable, and tough vehicle. I picked it up about a year ago because I was taking a family trip out west and wanted a vehicle to get our family off the beaten path. I knew these were awesome, but I didn't know how extremely capable they were. It will take you anywhere you want to go. I picked this vehicle because I knew we would be in remote locations, with three young kids and these trucks won't quit. This one has been well checked over by myself and the previous owner with all services done. Clear coat is peeling on the top and hood. Body though, is in excellent condition. Radio does not pick up stations - antennae wire is frayed and I never listened to it anyway. There is a crack in the windshield - unfortunately just picked that rock up last week. AC is cold, everything else works like it supposed to. Interior is phenomenal. Only the drivers seat has wear - has a seat cover on it, everything else looks new. Carpets are clean, buttons are all showing paint - like new. It's amazing inside. Always fires right up, we even took it up to 12,000' elevation and it kept on pulling. Amazing vehicle that no one in the family wants me to sell, but I have to buy a truck for work is the only reason I am letting it go.
The value of these are going up, however, I am offering this at a very reasonable price, and the buyer will probably be in a position to enjoy it for as long as they wish and then sell it for more than buying price. $12,500

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

1992 FJ80 that has been well maintained. 300k miles on the clock - though some of that was obtained while towing. Very solid, dependable, and tough vehicle. I picked it up about a year ago because I was taking a family trip out west and wanted a vehicle to get our family off the beaten path. I knew these were awesome, but I didn't know how extremely capable they were. It will take you anywhere you want to go. I picked this vehicle because I knew we would be in remote locations, with three young kids and these trucks won't quit. This one has been well checked over by myself and the previous owner with all services done. Clear coat is peeling on the top and hood. Body though, is in excellent condition. Radio does not pick up stations - antennae wire is frayed and I never listened to it anyway. There is a crack in the windshield - unfortunately just picked that rock up last week. AC is cold, everything else works like it supposed to. Interior is phenomenal. Only the drivers seat has wear - has a seat cover on it, everything else looks new. Carpets are clean, buttons are all showing paint - like new. It's amazing inside. Always fires right up, we even took it up to 12,000' elevation and it kept on pulling. Amazing vehicle that no one in the family wants me to sell, but I have to buy a truck for work is the only reason I am letting it go.
The value of these are going up, however, I am offering this at a very reasonable price, and the buyer will probably be in a position to enjoy it for as long as they wish and then sell it for more than buying price. $12,500

View attachment 3135546

View attachment 3135547

View attachment 3135548

View attachment 3135549

View attachment 3135550

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

Great question! It's in really good shape. I'll refrain from saying no rust because there is some surface rust in places, but most areas still even has the undercoating.
I'll try to snag some pictures to post tomorrow.

Engine bay pic, several underbody pics and two pics of the only rust I know on this rig - right in front of the rear wheels. The engine bay area has been kept very clean, as you can see. The underbody still has a lot of the original protection in place and as a whole doesn't present rust. The two spots, on either side right in front of the two rear wheels both show rust and as you can see, it's a super close picture, so the areas are actually pretty small. (well, other pic is attached in the next post)

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom