SOLD NC: 1989 brown FJ62 interior and misc engine parts electronics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know it isn't on your list, but do you have the 4WD VSV bracket that mounts to the upper passenger side firewall? It holds the two VSV solenoids.

Here's a picture: It might have the red and blue solenoids attached. The solenoids are often not working, but can be bench-checked with a couple of electrical leads and a 12V battery. I'd pay more if they both work or just take a chance they might? What I really would like is the bracket circled in white.

Randy_4WD_VSV.jpg

Here's a picture: It might have the red and blue solenoids attached. The solenoids are often not working, but can be bench-checked with a couple of electrical leads and a 12V battery. I'd pay more if they both work or just take a chance they might? What I really would like is the bracket circled in white.

View attachment 2590255
I’ll check after work today.

View attachment 2590255
I have the bracket, pm inbound.

Hi - do you have a set of the stereo mounting brackets?

Front Sway Bar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom