SOLD Nashville, TN. 1967 passenger seat, radiator, rear heater and more... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought my 1967 FJ40 in December, 2013. Spent six years having fun rebuilding it. But a new project new came along so the FJ40 had to go. Sold it June, 2020. Had a lot of spare parts left over that didn’t with the sale. They are:
  1. OEM 1967 FJ40 passenger seat. Had been professionally recovered before I bought the FJ. It is very comfortable. Material is in fantastic shape. (I replaced the driver and passenger seat in my FJ with rebuilt 1972 seats.) $600 excluding shipping.
  2. OEM Toyota FJ40 radiator. I installed a new aluminum radiator with electric fan. No leaks with I removed the original from the vehicle. $200 excluding shipping.
  3. Complete front axle replacement parts kit. Tie rod ends, wheel bearings, etc. I planned to rebuild the front end but never got around to it. Parts are still in original packaging and have never been opened. Retail per my invoice of January, 2016 was $397. The parts cost more today. $300 including shipping.
  4. Rear OEM FJ40 heater. Works great. Just never go around to installing it. I rebuilt the motor, fan works great and no leaks. $250 including shipping.
  5. Stock 350 Chevy distributor and coil. Includes two sets of wires, capacitor and a lots of spare parts. I replaced the stock dizzy with an electronic. Kept the original for EMP attacks. 😊
  6. Rear Seat. I have no idea what this is from. I planned to fabricate mounts for easy install/removal but never got to it. Fits nicely in the fj40 cargo area. FREE with local pickup.
  7. Centric Master and Slave cylinders, BRAND NEW. Both for $45, including shipping.
    1. Centric Premium Clutch Slave Cylinder 138.44414 retails for $35.00
    2. Centric 136.44411 Clutch Master Cylinder retails for $25.00
  8. OEM turn signal. $10 excluding shipping.
  9. SOLD!! OEM wiper bodies. Got these along with the FJ40 when I bought it. Good for parts. Do not know if the motors work. $100 excluding shipping.
  10. OEM Sun Visor frame, driver side (I think. Please make sure this is what you want). Got this along with the FJ40 when I bought it. $20 including shipping.
Please contact me for a lot more pics!

FJ front end parts.jpg

Heater_front.jpg

Passenger_Left.jpg

Radiator_Front.jpg

FJ Invoice greyed out.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff, your 1967 passenger seat looks like it's in good shape and would fit in my 1970 FJ40 I'm working on right now. Would you be willing to sell it for $200 plus shipping to Colorado?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom