Name Change (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From the "Reults of January Meeting" thread
PabloCruise said:
Horsetooth 4 Wheelers is the legal name Frank and crew set up their club bank acc't, non-profit status, etc...

I'll ask Woody to change the name over.

Jame's wife offered to take a stab and a revised logo to reflect solid Toyota 4x4 content.
;)

L O L

I dunno. I just spend waaaaaayyyy too much time here on mud instead of working. I dont know if I would make a very good secretary. According to someone on this board :cough: :cough: TJ :cough: :cough: I may not be pretty enough to be a secretary.

NNTIAWWT

:flipoff2:

PabloCruise said:
Do you have any pics of you in a skirt and heels?

We could let the membership vote!

:grinpimp: :eek: :grinpimp:
i dunno man...he was concerned about his weight...a fat man might not look good in a skirt :flipoff2:

nuclearlemon said:
i dunno man...he was concerned about his weight...a fat man might not look good in a skirt :flipoff2:

I could always wear a Kilt. Being Im almost half Scottish.:beer:

Im ok sharing the office of Sec. / Historian. That way one of us if not both will always be at a meeting.

Do we need to get a list of names to go into TLCA for the club? You can always put me down as I am a TLCA member too. And we need to get a list anyway.

How''s that logo coming along?

yes, we need to turn in a roster. i have a bunch of chaptership info to bring to next meeting, along with example of what we did when we started windy city.

well, as i'm the only woman in the club so far, i guess i'll volunteer (they're long skirts, so his hairy legs shouldn't gross us out too much :grinpimp: )

nuclearlemon said:
yes, we need to turn in a roster. i have a bunch of chaptership info to bring to next meeting, along with example of what we did when we started windy city.

Doing Associate memberships? Also, contact Zepp and he should be able to set you up with info and forms.

Uncle Ben said:
Doing Associate memberships? Also, contact Zepp and he should be able to set you up with info and forms.

This is a good question - thanks for asking Kev.

I guess we'll hash this out at a meeting when many of us are together.

By Associate, do you mean being a club member, but not voting?

PabloCruise said:
This is a good question - thanks for asking Kev.

I guess we'll hash this out at a meeting when many of us are together.

Yup. Take my money, ignor all I have to say and enjoy the support of another semi active member. Hmmmm Sounds like being married! :eek: ;p

Uncle Ben said:
Yup. Take my money, ignor all I have to say and enjoy the support of another semi active member. Hmmmm Sounds like being married! :eek: ;p

Heh heh - I'm good w/ that (the $ part - not marriage. Don't want to hear about how active your member is :doh: )

PabloCruise said:
Heh heh - I'm good w/ that (the $ part - not marriage. Don't want to hear about how active your member is :doh: )

ROFLMAO! :flipoff2: :D

PabloCruise said:

Some people don't actually own a Toyota, but still want to wheel with the Toys - and we're OK with not voting, and only paying half-price for membership!

Bobzooki said:
Some people don't actually own a Toyota, but still want to wheel with the Toys - and we're OK with not voting, and only paying half-price for membership!

Only if we get to heat up the "Yota" branding iron to a high glowing red and burn some hide.

Waaaaa Haaa Haaa Haa :hillbilly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom