My website poster is finished!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a small version of some of the members rigs I have created for you Cruiser members. Hope you guys get a kick out of it! If anybody would like a ''Hi-Res'' version to print out , I would be more than happy to e-mail you a copy!! - Just drop me a line @ themagnetguy@shaw.ca - Tim

when you say hi-rez, would that apply to a 24inch wide printer?
i have a HP designjet 130 and the paper to feed it.
what the heck, i've been looking for something to print on this puppy.
so far, the best i've done is a sat photo that i printed at 800dpi just to get it to fit on a 24x39 inch glossy.

email sent...

Sweet poster! Especially if that's my mall cruiser center-right.

:beer:
Rookie2

Nice poster.. Was curious if its just me or does anyone else see about 5 bars of inverted color? 3 on the left side of the photo and 2 on the right side? I noticed it looking at the red boarder... then suddenly there is a blue looking part. IS that in the original.. or just an upload error or something?
-Gary

gbell210 said:
Nice poster.. Was curious if its just me or does anyone else see about 5 bars of inverted color? 3 on the left side of the photo and 2 on the right side? I noticed it looking at the red boarder... then suddenly there is a blue looking part. IS that in the original.. or just an upload error or something?
-Gary

I believe that is called art...;)

:D

TX_TLC said:
I believe that is called art...;)

:D

lol... well the "art" makes your roof look like it was painted by a split personality person :doh: (your sig picture is the same as in the art one at the bottom left)

Last edited:
Nice Job! Thanks for the email. I wonder how much to have it reproduced @ Kinko's?

Nice, but of course this would happen when I am far far from civilization and don,t get a pic in for the poster. I just sent one before I looked in here,
Sean

gbell210 said:
-Gary

One way or another the post looks good! Love the Cruisers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom