My New 45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

47coeman

Love those 45's
Threads
Hi Guys
Here are some pic of my 45 I picked up a short while back. Pretty solid the last 13 years were spent in the Arizona desert. had an older resto and undercoated which helpd alot, A couple of spots the rust beatles are chewing at but very manageable. it sat for most of the 13 years so the usual brakes, fuel system updates. I got the 77 2F running, fuel is done, and working on the brakes cylinders close to done. It has a 77 FJ 40 donner, engine, trans, and front end. Looking forward to just driving it as I have finally got the dream I always wanted. :steer:

photo 3.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 5.jpg

That will be a solid, fun truck

Looks very soild and complet. Nice find!
Know any of it's history and back story?

Glad you asked, the previous owner is an older gentleman and had many 40, 45 in his stable has been liquidating them as I understand this is one of the last and is keeping 2 40s that are pristine. I would love to learn more about the history, when I asked he said he didn't recollect and I left it at that, any help out there as to or the direction I need to go would be appreciated.

Sweet 45, I want to get one of those :)

Hi Guys
Here are some pic of my 45 I picked up a short while back. Pretty solid the last 13 years were spent in the Arizona desert. had an older resto and undercoated which helpd alot, A couple of spots the rust beatles are chewing at but very manageable. it sat for most of the 13 years so the usual brakes, fuel system updates. I got the 77 2F running, fuel is done, and working on the brakes cylinders close to done. It has a 77 FJ 40 donner, engine, trans, and front end. Looking forward to just driving it as I have finally got the dream I always wanted. :steer:

Looks like its 63, 64, or early 65. My early 65 came from Buckeye, AZ where it was sold new.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

It is a 65 as per the build tag, not sure where it came from any help in finding out would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom