My new 2021 LC arrived...so thrilled.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

My new LC was dropped off this am, all the way from PA, it made it to sunny Florida! It was not easy getting one in Silver/Black but feel lucky I was able to get one. I did the deal over the
I want to thank this forum in advance and look forward to being a member. If anyone ever needs anything in the Gulf coast, Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete, I would be happy to help fellow MUD members.

I am sure I will have technical questions moving forward. I just wanted to post a short thread with a quick 2 pictures and am proud to be part of this LC community.

Thank you

Eric

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

Congrats!

Nice!

Hi All,

My new LC was dropped off this am, all the way from PA, it made it to sunny Florida! It was not easy getting one in Silver/Black but feel lucky I was able to get one. I did the deal over the
I want to thank this forum in advance and look forward to being a member. If anyone ever needs anything in the Gulf coast, Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete, I would be happy to help fellow MUD members.

I am sure I will have technical questions moving forward. I just wanted to post a short thread with a quick 2 pictures and am proud to be part of this LC community.

Thank you

Eric

View attachment 2463452

View attachment 2463453

Nice & congrats!
Silver was always my favorite color...until I couldn’t find it and bought my grey. I love both, but still think Silver is maybe the most practical color out there.
-Stays cooler to the touch in the sun...hides dust well, and always looks stylish/classy.

Enjoy, and post up...

Looks great. I wanted silver but bought my 2016 used, and ended up with white + terra. I’m in Tampa. Which dealer did you use?

What did your new 2021 run you out the door? Looking to make an offer on one soon and looking for ballpark figures.

Hi ColoradoFJ40, cant say out the door as taxes and fees are different but I got it at $79,500 before taxes and fees. Good luck and I am sure if you pursue aggressively you will get a good deal, they are out there for sure.
I do have a contact here local in tampa bay if you are willing to wait. Send me an email or private message and i will reply with the details. I am happy to help!
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom