My dang unit's too friggin' short ... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you sir. I know jeep-haters are just gonna hate ... but be pretty shallow-minded of 'em not to realize that this here rig was built with high-end parts and pieces by some exceptionally talented folks.

Lookin' forward to bein' back in the midst of all my ty-ota friends come March.

:flamingo:

She's just waitin' for me to come fetch 'er ...

20190101_Poser.jpg

So she's done ... and so it's begun.

First stop after ev'ry stage of the build has always been a few beers down the block at the Outlaw. A fine tradition.

Ever heard the phrase "pictures don't do 'er justice"?

Well ... reckon it's true.

Headin' out in a few hours on a bar-hoppin' roadtrip. Gotta put 5 hun'erd miles on 'er so TNT can do the service on the new ProRock80 'fore I head to TX end of the month.

For God sake it's a Jeep, or whatever is left of it.
...but would 've been better the 4 door. it would have more room for camping gear and personal stuff, oh and of course, more room for Beer🍺

....but have to tell you... It's purdy!🆒

if u don't like them much...
...and with the ton of money you throw at them,
call me genius, but it was just matter of welding the rear doors, throw some bondo and paint to make it look purdy and there you are 2 door JK, but I'll respect that.

Oh, I forgot, Do we have a name for it?
or is it just "Tweety Bird":flipoff2:

You know you'll never be truly done. But great to see her at the finish line, so to speak! Nice ride, and again, very much enjoy following this thread. Cheers!

Come to find out there's a lil' off-road park 'bout hun'erd miles down the road near Ocala. Mainly a place for motorsickles but they got a separate section for 4wds. Only took 'bout 3 hours to cover the trails but was still a good day.

20200102_A_Entrance.jpg

It's an old quarry. Had a man-made rock garden. I crisscrossed it ev'ry which-a-way.

20200102_B_Rock Garden.jpg

Rocks there have no traction at all. Very slick.

20200102_C_rock hill.jpg

20200102_H_Buggy hill.jpg

Lots of steep dirt climbs. A few long ones for the buggies. I powered up a couple but gotta be careful wheelin' alone. Lots of steep short climbs best left for rigs with ground clearance.

20200102_F_Summit.jpg

Got on this climb on the shady backside and was still little slick with mud. Couldn't make it on the first try and ended up gettin' little off the trail so I couldn't back up due to the trees. Gotta winch for a reason.

20200102_I_Winch hill.jpg

Just kissin' the belly …

20200102_G_Pipe.jpg

Not sure how deep the quarry was but the water was pretty that filled it.

20200102_D_Lake.jpg

And a nice lil' campin' area to enjoy the evenin' with beer a flowin', tunes a blarin', and fire a blazin'.

20200102_J_Camp.jpg

No reason to go back, but glad I went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom