My boy in the back of the Cruiser.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Technically, he looks good in it right?
IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0114.jpg

That landscaping looks better, holy s***. That's a nice wall.

Cool dog:cheers:

there is absolutely nothing technical about this thread whatsoever....especially now that Liam has posted. ;p

cool dog, btw

Here's a technical question - how many cc's is your lawnmower? Mine is obviously underpowered...
P40212601.jpg

Cool pup! I have a Pug now and it's cute, but it's the stupidest dog I've ever owned. It was the :princess: idea not mine... I've trained many dogs and this one seems oblivious...we got it as a rescue and it's terrified when I correct it---just by raising voice--I finally have it where it won't go the bathroom in the house.

I seriously miss my Chocolate Lab...I don't think the Pug would look at cool in my FJ60.

There is a place to post this stuff with our dogs....its in the friends section of the forum.
Your right there is nothing tech about this...:whoops:

English Bulldogs are cool...my parent breed American Bulldogs...little less prone to weird diseases and stuff than the English ones...definitely don't look as cool though!

(and my post should say "that cool" not "at cool") =:beer:

English Bulldogs are cool...my parent breed American Bulldogs...little less prone to weird diseases and stuff than the English ones...definitely don't look as cool though!

(and my post should say "that cool" not "at cool") =:beer:

lol...you havent met hers...

Always wanted an ol' yellow lab to sit around on the front porch... Looks like a good pair.

WW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom