my 60 hits the escalator on hell's revenge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The wagon has a ratio of about 90:1. Not sure what the granny is in a chevy NV4500, but i have the low ratio one, with 4.56, and 3.8 t-case. Its nearly impossible to stall that truck in first gear. To keep from rolling in the nasty I have front and rear line locks from summit.....do not wire those to keyed power!! I learned that the hard way. Near runaway truck!

Cool man!!! Sounds like you were running stupid low. What's your crawl ratio?

What ever it is, I'm happy. Its slow enough that I can get out on the scary parts and just let the truck do its thing... just kidding.

The wagon has a ratio of about 90:1. Not sure what the granny is in a chevy NV4500, but i have the low ratio one, with 4.56, and 3.8 t-case. Its nearly impossible to stall that truck in first gear. To keep from rolling in the nasty I have front and rear line locks from summit.....do not wire those to keyed power!! I learned that the hard way. Near runaway truck!

Dude .. you can take some pics and post here ( or mailed me ) of your inline lock stup from summit ?

it's that little stall at the top that makes it great.Sweet vid.

Is it weird that I got a boner watching that?

hopefully one of theas days my balls will drop and i can do cool $#!T like that, awsome video man makes me proud to drive a cruiser not that i wasn't b4 but....

Mall Rated Tough:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom