Multi Display for Dash!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
photos.yahoo.com
Just bought the multi display (meter assembly) for my FJ cruiser including the altimeter, inclometer, and compass. Are there pre-existing wires under dash and how hard is the installation?? What is the easiest way to go about installing the metering display?? Any additional info will be very helpful.
Thanks guys,
sebo4wd

P.S. Wanna make sure it is pre-wired before I cut into the dash.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Trying to install the meter display above the clock and radio???

Not pre wired....you need the rest of the stuff...there are posts here talking about how to do it...use the search luke...use the search

Where are you talking about searching for luke??? I've tried searching for thread starters and post, but can't find anything in regards to the multi display for the fj cruiser.

Thanks,
Sebo4wd

Use the Force Luke..........Starwars saying

:doh:
Where are you talking about searching for luke??? I've tried searching for thread starters and post, but can't find anything in regards to the multi display for the fj cruiser.

Thanks,
Sebo4wd

Sorry just an attempt at being funny...Use the force Luke.......Use the force...you know.....bad funny.....the thread is in here it about 6 weeks back.....

:doh:

Sorry just an attempt at being funny...Use the force Luke.......Use the force...you know.....bad funny..
Don't worry, I got it. And thought it was pretty funny.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom