Mud and Snow Run- February 15, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saturday, February 15th- _Lake Pillsbury 8:45 am, Leave at 9:00am- Jim Adams and Don Gatton are Leads. Watch Ih8mud for any changes

Post up if you plan on going. Should be a good run for Snow.

Watch here for updates.

Plan on being there. Will update if plans change.

Is there a street address or Lat/Long for the airfield starting point?

Erick
There is a stop sign on the main road (Forest road M1) when you get to the airstrip. You are supposed to stop and watch for incoming or outgoing aircraft. We meet on the opposite side of the strip from the stop sign. Cant miss us unless you're early lol.

Dave and I will be there in the Mini. Here’s a snap from the PMC Mun ‘n Snow run 20 years ago:
FADDF225-AD7F-48BF-80D1-B70C2BD92B29.jpeg

I am thinking about joining the group, pending weather. I will be bringing the kids, so the question for the group, which rig to bring stock Tacoma or stock 200LC?

The Tacoma has slightly better tires stock than the LC, but the LC has all that electronic crap that can help.

I’d bring the wagon, for comfort 😁

I am thinking about joining the group, pending weather. I will be bringing the kids, so the question for the group, which rig to bring stock Tacoma or stock 200LC?

The Tacoma has slightly better tires stock than the LC, but the LC has all that electronic crap that can help.

Unfortunately not going to make it. 1st day of Little League baseball practice. I was looking fwd to this.

I’ll be there with one or two of my kids. I might have a friend or two that wants to tag along. Do they need to join PMC to join the run In their own trucks? they are at least Toyotas. I’m sure they’ll be clamoring to join after they see what y’all are like!

My son in his Tacoma and me in my 40 are 50%. I'm working on him. I will update here. @wapitidon - are you going?

I’ll be there with one or two of my kids. I might have a friend or two that wants to tag along. Do they need to join PMC to join the run In their own trucks? they are at least Toyotas. I’m sure they’ll be clamoring to join after they see what y’all are like!

The cruiser is packed and ready to go. Bringing my wife again (what a trooper) and plan to be at the airstrip before 9am. Mornings have been beautiful but it is usually freezing in the mornings. Expect mud and eventually snow. I would imagine the trails are open since we have had no rain for a week.

It’s a “the more, the merrier” type run. Bring your friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom