MTB non profit for Vets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tdtp.org
Hey Mud,

I have started a 501(c)(3) Called the dirt therapy project. We take veterans mountain biking and provide the bike and all gear. So far the program has taken off and we have had some great success. If you are in San Antonio and would like more info, or would like info on how to help, please let me know!

Jonathan
thedirttherapyproject.org

What if we helped by either sending our older bikes, or make $$$ to a GFM - or whatever you think would help?

I’d started a thread awhile back of how I’m a huge “tire whore” & find any excuse to drop a fresh & new 27.5” tire on my mule.

I’ve got an embarrassment of hardly used 27.5” tires - like easily 80-90% Maxxis tires. Without looking I know there’s 3 Minions in a pile. All are 2yo max.

If you’re interested, I personally would ship tires on my own dime to such a worthy cause.

Veterans are personally my huge personal cause I’ll dig into my stuff for - so PM me if you like, I’d like to help in any capacity.

@LINUS I'm sorry that I just saw this,

I have run a GoFundMe campaign that helped to raise all the initial funds I need for corporation filing fees, IRS fees, legal fees etc. I have recently created a facebook page that is linked to our paypal account, and have a personal fund raiser on my own page (jonathan Hagerman).

Tires- this would be great! I will pm with my address.

Bikes- I am building this program specifically around high quality fat bikes. I chose fat bikes for this program for lots of reasons, ease of maintenance, stability, comfort, rider confidence etc, and have had TONS of positive feedback from our riders on these bikes.

I'll PM-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom