Moving to Tampa! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

papabeach

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello everybody, my family is relocating from San Antonio to Tampa in June. We have a built 80 series and built 3rd gen 4Runner that are excited to explore Florida! We have lived and adventured in Colorado, Texas, Maryland and are excited for a more coastal opportunity. We are more into camping/exploring and less into mud and rocks but would consider anything. Does this group meet regularly or are there other groups y'all belong to as wel? Can anyone offer any locations to explore for a soon to be new Floridian? Looking forward to the move and change of scenery!
IMG_8085.JPG
789252DF-00BC-4DC9-AB16-E723F3233064.JPG

You're really too excited to move to Florida. Let's tone it down a little.

:lol:

You're really too excited to move to Florida. Let's tone it down a little.

:lol:
I'm in St. Petersburg. I go to hard rock on occasion. Otherwise trip in October and February to North Georgia for some great trail rides, camping, and fall colors.

PM me if you're here now. Let's get together out on Gandy soon.

Hello everybody, my family is relocating from San Antonio to Tampa in June. We have a built 80 series and built 3rd gen 4Runner that are excited to explore Florida! We have lived and adventured in Colorado, Texas, Maryland and are excited for a more coastal opportunity. We are more into camping/exploring and less into mud and rocks but would consider anything. Does this group meet regularly or are there other groups y'all belong to as wel? Can anyone offer any locations to explore for a soon to be new Floridian? Looking forward to the move and change of scenery! View attachment 1434498View attachment 1434499

Papabeach, where'd you move to in Florida? Similar to musthave I too am in the Tampa Bay area, but further north in Pasco/Trinity area. Family man as well who is working on getting my rig back together to start taking the kids camping too...my little guy is so excited to do this. Let me know, maybe we could meet up if your in the area :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom