Motorcycle trailer FS in TX- help a brotha out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm driving Patride71's 60 down to Austin in the morning. When I leave on Saturday morning, I'm leaving my motorcycle trailer. I don't have much into in, about $100 and half a day work. Pat doesn't have a place for it.

Comes with a real live IL title and everything. The cycle rails are new, as is the 3/4 CDX deck. New Grote side and rear lights. The front rail is set for a Valkyrie. I had to widen the channel a little by bending out the sides. You could slide the front channel back a bit for a smaller bike. The trailer is rated for 990 lbs.

Come take it off of Pat's hands, and throw a brother a couple of bucks for a cheap trailer.

I'd love a franklin for it, but I'm realistic. $50 would be tremendous.
trailer2.jpg

Sorry but the household 6 would kill me if i got another trailer right now, even though it would be good for my dirtbike. Already got a 2 car and a 6x12 enclosed.

Don't forget to post in the TX club corner, somebody might not be looking for a trailer but sometimes when the right price comes along they might be tempted. Have a safe journey and take alot of pictures of your road trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom