Motorcycle trailer FS in TX- help a brotha out

Discussion in 'Trailers | Campers | RVs' started by Gumby, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Gumby

Gumby Supamod Staff Member s-Moderator

I'm driving Patride71's 60 down to Austin in the morning. When I leave on Saturday morning, I'm leaving my motorcycle trailer. I don't have much into in, about $100 and half a day work. Pat doesn't have a place for it.

Comes with a real live IL title and everything. The cycle rails are new, as is the 3/4 CDX deck. New Grote side and rear lights. The front rail is set for a Valkyrie. I had to widen the channel a little by bending out the sides. You could slide the front channel back a bit for a smaller bike. The trailer is rated for 990 lbs.

Come take it off of Pat's hands, and throw a brother a couple of bucks for a cheap trailer.

I'd love a franklin for it, but I'm realistic. $50 would be tremendous.
    trailer2.jpg

2. krzyabncanuck

krzyabncanuck USFS HOTSHOT

Sorry but the household 6 would kill me if i got another trailer right now, even though it would be good for my dirtbike. Already got a 2 car and a 6x12 enclosed.

3. archie

archie

Don't forget to post in the TX club corner, somebody might not be looking for a trailer but sometimes when the right price comes along they might be tempted. Have a safe journey and take alot of pictures of your road trip!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.