For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Yes I noticed that as well. It wasn’t loud on video when I had them start so it doesn’t bother me too much.
Looks very similar to my 2016, but I may see a few bolts missing on the front OEM skid plate and plastic surrounding left/right pieces. Maybe another member can verify? Probably lazy oil techs not putting them back on?
I agree on the Malibu ocean air, if it was parked outside especially, could have slight surface rust.

I pulled the trigger on this one. I'm in Indiana and didn't fly out there to view. They gave me a pretty thorough virtual tour and the frame is in perfect condition. I was pretty hesitant due to the time it sat there and how much of a bargain it was - still don't really understand why they were having trouble selling it....

It was delivered on Tuesday and so far so good! This is my first LC so hopefully it holds up to the name. Looks good next to the Taco :)

View attachment 3576693
What did you pay for that sled? I was looking at it too but for some reason, the guy selling it kept doing shady stuff like saying it would be going to the Toyota dealer for $54K which didn't make sense because it had already been on eBay and didn't sell at that price.

It seemed kinda silly to do all of that because the truck itself looks amazing!

That was in the top choices available in the recent history.

Looks very similar to my 2016, but I may see a few bolts missing on the front OEM skid plate and plastic surrounding left/right pieces. Maybe another member can verify? Probably lazy oil techs not putting them back on?
I agree on the Malibu ocean air, if it was parked outside especially, could have slight surface rust.
Yeah I saw that also. The tow hooks look like they have been spray painted as well and the plastic shielding around the drivers side is missing 2 of 3 bolts…I assume oil techs? I was just worried they drove it in the ocean…

What did you pay for that sled? I was looking at it too but for some reason, the guy selling it kept doing shady stuff like saying it would be going to the Toyota dealer for $54K which didn't make sense because it had already been on eBay and didn't sell at that price.

It seemed kinda silly to do all of that because the truck itself looks amazing!

That was in the top choices available in the recent history.

$48,290 was the final. He told me the same thing about taking it to a Toyota dealer soon. The story they gave me was that it was a friends and they were just trying to help him sell it. I asked why it hadn't yet and they said "everyone thinks something is wrong with it because of the price". It does have a minor accident on the Carfax but it was just a low speed rear bump - no evidence other than 3 tiny paint marks.

Idk, the story didn't fully make sense like you're saying but the dealer seemed solid based on reviews and I wasn't going to find a better frame here in the midwest so I gambled.

You know if you were speaking with Tommy or Aaron there?

$48,290 was the final. He told me the same thing about taking it to a Toyota dealer soon. The story they gave me was that it was a friends and they were just trying to help him sell it. I asked why it hadn't yet and they said "everyone thinks something is wrong with it because of the price". It does have a minor accident on the Carfax but it was just a low speed rear bump - no evidence other than 3 tiny paint marks.

Idk, the story didn't fully make sense like you're saying but the dealer seemed solid based on reviews and I wasn't going to find a better frame here in the midwest so I gambled.

You know if you were speaking with Tommy or Aaron there?
Yeah, it was Tommy. He honestly seemed like a good guy when we talked to him but then he started getting into some probably sales techniques where he was trying to create a sense of urgency which I guess is maybe just part of the used car salesman's DNA but it turned my friend off and he ended up getting a different truck in Texas that turned out to be a great rig too.

I am glad to hear that you are happy and it really does seem like a beautiful truck from the PNW which I still contend is the best used car climate in the US.

It really is clean and you just can't "fake" that type of condition underneath and as far as all the paint, rubber and interior stuff goes.

Glad I found this thread...

I've been on the hunt for the last month or so, missed out on one this weekend in KY.

2019, 1-owner CPO full service record FL unit. White on brown. 95k miles. By the time I came to grips with being 62k+ OTD and ready to do it, it sold. The above graphs are really helpful to confirm that kinda seems to be the market.

The search continues...View attachment 3555866

Yeah they are still selling quickly at the right price. When I bought mine, I knew I overpaid about $6-8k. I’m ok with the premium because it allowed me to buy the car that I was searching for over one year.

Picking up a 2014 with 42k miles tomorrow moring. Perfect carfax and is in amazing shape..$53k

I took delivery this morning and couldn't be happier!

This car has sat in the seller's garage (second home) for the last 8 years with almost no use. They bought it with 14k on it, and it has 42k today. It was always garaged and maintained by the dealership. I honestly don't think it has ever been on a dirt road. They did not have kids or pets, so the back seats literally have not been sat in, and the third row has never been dropped down. The floor mats are still sealed in the original packaging. It's still on its first set of brakes and tires!

This first owner was the GM of Toyota of Seattle.

View attachment 3574152View attachment 3574889

Nice find and good price. A rare gem!

Would anyone in the Raleigh area be willing to go see this for me for compensation?

2020 Heritage

The service checks out and it's CPO'd. It looks clean outside of needing a nice paint correction, which is totally fine. I just want to make sure it's just that before I move any further. I've heard not great things about groups like lemon squad etc. The video from the dealer looks solid, but getting nitty gritty enthusiast level detail isn't always the easiest out of your car salesmen. Thanks!

Would anyone in the Raleigh area be willing to go see this for me for compensation?

2020 Heritage

The service checks out and it's CPO'd. It looks clean outside of needing a nice paint correction, which is totally fine. I just want to make sure it's just that before I move any further. I've heard not great things about groups like lemon squad etc. The video from the dealer looks solid, but getting nitty gritty enthusiast level detail isn't always the easiest out of your car salesmen. Thanks!
You can try posting in the NC Clubhouse forum "Olde North State Cruisers". I'm a couple hours away but plenty of active members in the Raleigh area.

I am reluctantly ready to move on. I really need a truck. I have looked around this tread and Auto Trader to get an idea on pricing, which seem to be a little disjointed, and I am having trouble finding anything comparable. I would appreciate any thoughts on pricing of the below. I was thinking $60k, but I am just not sure.

2018 - Metallic Gray over Terra. 85k miles. Texas vehicle. No mods other than tires and mats.

IMG_6325.JPG

IMG_6331.JPG

IMG_6329.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom