For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Picking up a 2014 with 42k miles tomorrow moring. Perfect carfax and is in amazing shape..$53k

I took delivery this morning and couldn't be happier!

This car has sat in the seller's garage (second home) for the last 8 years with almost no use. They bought it with 14k on it, and it has 42k today. It was always garaged and maintained by the dealership. I honestly don't think it has ever been on a dirt road. They did not have kids or pets, so the back seats literally have not been sat in, and the third row has never been dropped down. The floor mats are still sealed in the original packaging. It's still on its first set of brakes and tires!

This first owner was the GM of Toyota of Seattle.

PXL_20240303_192555317.jpg
PXL_20240305_234315942.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, at 42k miles that'll last you decades. May be some small things that pop up if you start putting real miles on it if it sat for long periods, but hopefully noting major for you.

Picking up a 2014 with 42k miles tomorrow moring. Perfect carfax and is in amazing shape..$53k

I took delivery this morning and couldn't be happier!

This car has sat in the seller's garage (second home) for the last 8 years with almost no use. They bought it with 14k on it, and it has 42k today. It was always garaged and maintained by the dealership. I honestly don't think it has ever been on a dirt road. They did not have kids or pets, so the back seats literally have not been sat in, and the third row has never been dropped down. The floor mats are still sealed in the original packaging. It's still on its first set of brakes and tires!

This first owner was the GM of Toyota of Seattle.

View attachment 3574152View attachment 3574889
All it needs now is a set of 35s and a snorkel!! :)

I also found a 2017 lx570 1 owner clean carfax 70k miles. Asking $55k. Southern truck.

Practically gave mine away for $26,000. 170K miles, southern truck, no rust, baselined and well sorted out. Somebody got a great truck

Bunch of mods, sliders, rack, wheels/tires, Tundra brakes conversion

53362404720_b56def21e7_h.jpg

Practically gave mine away for $26,000. 170K miles, southern truck, no rust, baselined and well sorted out. Somebody got a great truck

Bunch of mods, sliders, rack, wheels/tires, Tundra brakes conversion

53362404720_b56def21e7_h.jpg
That's a sharp looking truck. Where was it advertised? I feel like whoever got that truck got one helluva deal!

That's a sharp looking truck. Where was it advertised? I feel like whoever got that truck got one helluva deal!

Northern VA, i'm unloading all of my big trucks, i have a kid on the way and wife would like a nice low entry vehicle like an RX350 or something. The LX and GX is too tall for her to get in and out. So yep, manhood taken away by a woman and child. At least she let me keep my SL Class

I've been chatting with this dealer a bit, they're still trying to sell it. Anyone in the Tacoma area looked at this one in person?? It's been on Cargurus and Autotrader for a couple months, down to $48k now. Seems low for a 2017 with seemingly nothing wrong with it?

I pulled the trigger on this one. I'm in Indiana and didn't fly out there to view. They gave me a pretty thorough virtual tour and the frame is in perfect condition. I was pretty hesitant due to the time it sat there and how much of a bargain it was - still don't really understand why they were having trouble selling it....

It was delivered on Tuesday and so far so good! This is my first LC so hopefully it holds up to the name. Looks good next to the Taco :)

lc200.png

I pulled the trigger on this one. I'm in Indiana and didn't fly out there to view. They gave me a pretty thorough virtual tour and the frame is in perfect condition. I was pretty hesitant due to the time it sat there and how much of a bargain it was - still don't really understand why they were having trouble selling it....

It was delivered on Tuesday and so far so good! This is my first LC so hopefully it holds up to the name. Looks good next to the Taco :)
Nice! Glad to see it went to a good home! Maybe they couldn't sell it because everyone just assumed something was wrong with it. I lowered my budget quite a bit and ended up going with a clean 2013 that I found in TX. I flew down there last Friday and drove it home.

Hey all! I am booked to fly out to CA next week to look at and maybe buy a 2017 LC with 67k miles with clean carfax for 52k. It is at a Land Rover dealer in Thousand Oaks. The body looks very clean, black out chrome, after market wheels (that I don’t love). I was surprised to see the frame, control arms and rear diff have some surface rust. It has an impeccable service history from Toyota of Malibu, so I know it was well cared for. The rover dealer said that since it lived in Malibu on the ocean it has surface rust. I live in MN and plan to have it sanded and coated. But as my flight date gets closer I am getting more curious about the rust. Anyone in the area want to go look it over for me? Or have experience with cars from the coast? Anything would be appreciated.

Hey all! I am booked to fly out to CA next week to look at and maybe buy a 2017 LC with 67k miles with clean carfax for 52k. It is at a Land Rover dealer in Thousand Oaks. The body looks very clean, black out chrome, after market wheels (that I don’t love). I was surprised to see the frame, control arms and rear diff have some surface rust. It has an impeccable service history from Toyota of Malibu, so I know it was well cared for. The rover dealer said that since it lived in Malibu on the ocean it has surface rust. I live in MN and plan to have it sanded and coated. But as my flight date gets closer I am getting more curious about the rust. Anyone in the area want to go look it over for me? Or have experience with cars from the coast? Anything would be appreciated.
I'm not local to Thousand Oak but you can post up the photos here and we can help look them over.

Attachments

• ServiceHistoryReport.pdf
    85.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Pictures:

IMG_2714.jpeg

IMG_2712.jpeg

IMG_2711.jpeg

the factory resonator is gone and replaced with that pipe and possible a tip/resonator. the muffler might also be not stock. does the ad state that it has a modified exhaust?
Yes I noticed that as well. It wasn’t loud on video when I had them start so it doesn’t bother me too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom