For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

FYI... Found a dealer (Out of State) who would still honor COSTCO pricing on a 2021 Heritage Edition (Two row and no rear entertainment)... $82,865. Took the deal before the sales manager realized what the sales person was doing (Since it was a COSTCO pricing deal they didn't bother running it by him first.) Picked it up yesterday. While picking it up I was talking with the sales person who told me the manager was a bit upset when they realized they hadn't excluded their Land Cruisers from the COSTCO eligible model list. Needless to say the dealership has now excluded any that are still in transit to them.

However, if you're looking to pick up a 2021 you might want to try doing what I did. There are bound to be a few more dealers out there that haven't thought to exclude them from their lists as well. I don't know that it was the "absolute best" deal that was out there nationwide, but I thought it was close enough to take without having to haggle at all.

FYI... Found a dealer (Out of State) who would still honor COSTCO pricing on a 2021 Heritage Edition (Two row and no rear entertainment)... $82,865. Took the deal before the sales manager realized what the sales person was doing (Since it was a COSTCO pricing deal they didn't bother running it by him first.) Picked it up yesterday. While picking it up I was talking with the sales person who told me the manager was a bit upset when they realized they hadn't excluded their Land Cruisers from the COSTCO eligible model list. Needless to say the dealership has now excluded any that are still in transit to them.

However, if you're looking to pick up a 2021 you might want to try doing what I did. There are bound to be a few more dealers out there that haven't thought to exclude them from their lists as well. I don't know that it was the "absolute best" deal that was out there nationwide, but I thought it was close enough to take without having to haggle at all.
Congrats and welcome to mud! How far did you have to go? I went to Mi to get mine in January!

Congrats and welcome to mud! How far did you have to go? I went to Mi to get mine in January!
Thanks,

Went to PA. I had family in the general area so it wasn't too bad.

Driving back to Denver is going to be interesting though. I am really hoping I70 will be open when I get into western Kansas.

I am relatively new to the LC/LX scene but I always did know these were fantastic cars. I recently picked up a 2005 with 255K for 9800. Wife absolutely loves it and we are already saving for another one when our Pacifica lease is up this summer. One thing that I am noticing is that in the market right now it seems clean, good examples of 100 series trucks are going for nearly the same price as the early model 200 series. Why is that? Is the collectibility factor that much greater on the 100 series? If I have a budget of 25-30K for our new LX, why would I look for a 100 series and not just jump into a 2008,09 200 series? I realize I am going to be much closer to 30K for a 200 series in comparable condition. I guess I just don't understand the LC/LX market.

I am relatively new to the LC/LX scene but I always did know these were fantastic cars. I recently picked up a 2005 with 255K for 9800. Wife absolutely loves it and we are already saving for another one when our Pacifica lease is up this summer. One thing that I am noticing is that in the market right now it seems clean, good examples of 100 series trucks are going for nearly the same price as the early model 200 series. Why is that? Is the collectibility factor that much greater on the 100 series? If I have a budget of 25-30K for our new LX, why would I look for a 100 series and not just jump into a 2008,09 200 series? I realize I am going to be much closer to 30K for a 200 series in comparable condition. I guess I just don't understand the LC/LX market.
You are going to get different responses based on where you ask this question (I see that you posted the same message in the 100 series section). I own a 100 and 200 series and personally would not pay more than $20k for a 100 series truck. I’m not saying they are not worth it but I think finding a clean, no rust, well maintained, low mileage, 100 series is getting rarer and hence the high prices. Supply and demand. You can find really good examples of 200 series LX starting at mid 20’s, which is a great value in my opinion.

You are going to get different responses based on where you ask this question (I see that you posted the same message in the 100 series section). I own a 100 and 200 series and personally would not pay more than $20k for a 100 series truck. I’m not saying they are not worth it but I think finding a clean, no rust, well maintained, low mileage, 100 series is getting rarer and hence the high prices. Supply and demand. You can find really good examples of 200 series LX starting at mid 20’s, which is a great value in my opinion.
I’ve owned 2 100’s. Great truck. My lx570 is in a different league. Apples to oranges.

Thanks for all the help in this thread. Short time lurker, on the hunt for a 13-17 LC. Looked at one local this past weekend that was very badly rusted. One owner with suspiciously low miles, that I had to see in person. Carfax indicates ~2,600 miles driven in the past 3 years. Immaculate on the interior, exterior was rough primarily on the front undercarriage.

Skipping this local option, I am looking at a '17 in New England. One owner with immaculate service records. I just received pics from the dealer of the undercarriage and would like some opinions.

As this is a North East truck, curious to know if this level of surface rust would shy anyone away. 2017 w/ 63k miles. I am in Florida and to my eyes doesn't look too concerning with 4 years of winter under its belt.

Thanks!

Center.JPG
FL.JPG
FR.JPG
Rax.JPG
Under.JPG

Thanks for all the help in this thread. Short time lurker, on the hunt for a 13-17 LC. Looked at one local this past weekend that was very badly rusted. One owner with suspiciously low miles, that I had to see in person. Carfax indicates ~2,600 miles driven in the past 3 years. Immaculate on the interior, exterior was rough primarily on the front undercarriage.

Skipping this local option, I am looking at a '17 in New England. One owner with immaculate service records. I just received pics from the dealer of the undercarriage and would like some opinions.

As this is a North East truck, curious to know if this level of surface rust would shy anyone away. 2017 w/ 63k miles. I am in Florida and to my eyes doesn't look too concerning with 4 years of winter under its belt.

Thanks!

View attachment 2615166View attachment 2615167View attachment 2615168View attachment 2615169View attachment 2615170..
That does not scare me at all.

Thanks!

View attachment 2615166View attachment 2615167View attachment 2615168View attachment 2615169View attachment 2615170..
Looks fine to me for a north East LC. I have a Connecticut driven used 2017 LC with 46k miles. If you like to compare, you will find pics of undercarriage of my car in one of the posts I had made back in 2020.

$69.5 including dealer fees for a CPO 2018 lx, 3 rows with luxury pkg, rear screens (hard to find them w/o), HUD and a few other options ($101k+ msrp). Miles a bit high at 40k but excellent records and super clean in and out. Rust free CA truck that I shipped to VA. I feel like there was probably another $1k if I’d fought but was the exact color combo I wanted plus the sales guy was good and needs to eat too.

Is $26k a fair price for this vehicle? Seems fair to me but would love thoughts!
  • 2010 LX 570
  • 171k miles
  • First owner was in TX who took perfect care of vehicle, all done at Lexus dealership
  • Second owner was unfortunately in a midwest state, but it was only there for about 1 year / 5,000 miles
  • Will do a PPI at Toyota or Lexus dealer prior to purchase
Thx!

Charley

Is $26k a fair price for this vehicle? Seems fair to me but would love thoughts!
  • 2010 LX 570
  • 171k miles
  • First owner was in TX who took perfect care of vehicle, all done at Lexus dealership
  • Second owner was unfortunately in a midwest state, but it was only there for about 1 year / 5,000 miles
  • Will do a PPI at Toyota or Lexus dealer prior to purchase
Thx!

Charley
Probably about as fair as you're gonna find. Make sure the AHC has been serviced/fluid changed at least once, better if done twice. Check for leaking globe valves at all the corners.

I just picked up a 2011 LX570 private party from the second owner. 153k miles and paid $26,250. It was the colors I wanted with the options I was looking for (radar cruise). Needs a few things, like brakes, but otherwise extremely clean.

I just picked up a 2011 LX570 private party from the second owner. 153k miles and paid $26,250. It was the colors I wanted with the options I was looking for (radar cruise). Needs a few things, like brakes, but otherwise extremely clean.
Thx

Is radar cruise an option? I haven’t seen that listed as an option on any of the 570s Ive dug into using the Lexus.com records. Thx!

It is an option all the way back to 2008. The only way to tell is on the steering wheel right hand side there is a button with a car on it with 2 little waves in front like a horizontal WIFI signal. While I was looking, radar cruise was on maybe 10% of cars and you had to look at the steering wheel to tell. Mine works great though!

$80,848 out the door including the $399 doc fee for the silver 2021 Land Cruiser from Fowler Tulsa. I special ordered it 1/29/2021, it arrived yesterday.
I paid $81,399 at Jim Norton in January, 2021 for the white 2021 with Terra interior.
In Oklahoma we pay taxes at the tag agency so prices do not include tax. I attached a pic of our 3 Cruisers along with the window sticker of the silver one for price reference showing options.
Land Cruiser purist now. Nothin but Cruisers!

9EBBF251-3649-4453-AB7D-08B162825C6C.jpeg

FC54DBC3-EFF6-443D-A7D0-CE388859D23B.jpeg

Dealer is asking $34k for this, which seems a bit high. I'd be willing to go $32k - $33k, assuming the dealer PPI checks out. What do you think?
  • 2011 LX 570 (white/beige)
  • 99k miles
  • TX one owner
  • OK (but not stellar) maintenance history
  • Oil changed w/ average of 9k miles b/w changes
  • No history of change the fluids for diffs, ATF, transfer case, or AHC
  • Brake fluid only changed once (35k)
So definitely due for some PM. I can do the fluids myself, so it's mostly time not $.

Undercarriage pics attached.

What do you think?

Thx!

Charley

tempImageGb0gAh.png

tempImage7j4PXY.png

Last edited:
$80,848 out the door including the $399 doc fee for the silver 2021 Land Cruiser from Fowler Tulsa. I special ordered it 1/29/2021, it arrived yesterday.
I paid $81,399 at Jim Norton in January, 2021 for the white 2021 with Terra interior.
In Oklahoma we pay taxes at the tag agency so prices do not include tax. I attached a pic of our 3 Cruisers along with the window sticker of the silver one for price reference showing options.
Land Cruiser purist now. Nothin but Cruisers!

View attachment 2624264

Ayum, @OKRazorback . Helluva stable you have there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom