More Switch Slots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

I've seen this in alot of OZ cars.
Here in the states its always listed at 120+

this website its 85 AUD and ships to CA for 20 AUD
In case anyone in interested this is the cheapest I've found it.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t that be made for the wrong side if the vehicle if it is for a Australian RHD cruiser?

yeah they have a pre 15 and a post 15 version.

And I think US and RoW are interchangeable and know some US people have used them in the past. But I'll let you know when I get mine.

It is the same switch panel insert.

that makes The orientation for the OZ LC200 so that the mirror control switch is closer to the steering column,
For the US stock switch panel the mirror control is closer to the door

Last edited:
I think you may have a problem, this is a pic of the back of my original panel and it has RHD on the back as well as a part number

FCEC035C-7E6D-4C9E-821C-666CEC3B4E33.jpeg

9E87F716-FFE0-4718-AE3C-60F939E3C184.jpeg

Seller changed his tune after I asked again based on you guy’s concerns. Said it’s only for RHD.

THe place I originally ordered also said RHD only but sent this picture. Trying to find out where to source the LHD version.

20708196-AA49-4236-BE5E-A0B91C655181.png

So update

I asked SDHQ if they could make a large rectagular piece that has 3-4 switch blanks that would fill the switchpro hole for those of us not running switchpro and they said they have no plans.

The maker of the original piece I posted about said the image in post #9 was a 3D CAD image they generated but never built because they didn't think there would be demand.
I'm seeing if they would put it into production or if they would do a limited run.
Let me know if you are interested and lets see if there is enough interest to do a run of these

MJ

So update

I asked SDHQ if they could make a large rectagular piece that has 3-4 switch blanks that would fill the switchpro hole for those of us not running switchpro and they said they have no plans.

The maker of the original piece I posted about said the image in post #9 was a 3D CAD image they generated but never built because they didn't think there would be demand.
I'm seeing if they would put it into production or if they would do a limited run.
Let me know if you are interested and lets see if there is enough interest to do a run of these

MJ
If the price is about the same as the RHD version, I would probably buy one. I don't have an immediate need for it, but could see the potential to need it at some point.

If the price is about the same as the RHD version, I would probably buy one. I don't have an immediate need for it, but could see the potential to need it at some point.
x2

I want one but LHD and tan color to match my interior. $125 is kinda steep IMO.

If anyone has the CAD I have a buddy with a 3D printer that could create these for a few bucks in plastic

Spent quite a bit of time looking as well. If available, I definitely would buy a LHD panel .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom